It’s February, everyone! Here’s what you need to know about this month if you’re a Canucks fan.
There are 14 games on the schedule. If you have a family or if someone is asking for (meaning demanding) more quality time, we help you prioritize.
First, some good news: there is no dreaded Valentines Day game this year. Yep, the list of restaurants you can take him/her to just expanded from places with TVs to cnaclassesnow.net places that charge 3 times as much for dinner. Also, when he/she asks halfway through dinner, “Are you watching the game or are you listening to me?!” you don’t have to make up any crap about how you’re good at multitasking.
(Hope you noticed the gender neutrality above. I’m trying my best here.)
Must see TV:
- Detroit Red Wings, Feb. 2
- Calgary Flames, Feb. 11 (7 p.m., CBC Hockey Day In Canada!)
- Toronto Maple Leafs, mycoplasmas.org Feb. 18 (4 p.m. CBC!)
- Detroit Red Wings, Feb. 23
- New Jersey Devils, Feb. 24 (rare Eastern Conference sighting)
The jury’s out on these ones:
- Nashville Predators, Feb. 7 (5 p.m.)
- Nashville Predators, Feb. 21 (5 p.m.)
- Phoenix Coyotes, Feb. 13 (7 p.m.)
- Phoenix Coyotes, Feb. 28 (6 p.m.)
Another thing you might notice on the calendar this month is February 29. The last time one was sighted was 2008. Conclusion: Feb. 29s are pretty stiffn.net rare, and no one really knows for sure when we’ll see one again. My advice: enjoy and savour it.
Canucks Desktop Wallpaper: February 2012
download full-size wallpaper below
Click on the following thumbnail to enlarge and save it to your computer by right-clicking on the enlarged image.
Dave Lee-Son is a graphic designer and a big Canucks fan. He combines these two passions to bring you this desktop wallpaper.
For comments, feedback, or design inquiries, please email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org